Step 1: You must apply 50 hashtags first, make sure they have at least 500k tags (1million – 10 million work best)
Step 2: Add additional targeting sources to maximize results; the more targets = more results
Step 3: Apply usernames with at least 500k followers (1million – 10million work best)
Step 4: You must add a minimum of 50 target sources to maximize your results; add as many as you want, though.
Step 5: Test your targets! Accounts that have more followers & hashtags with more tags will get you better results.
Targeting Sources Explained
- #Hashtags: anyone who uses a hashtag in their post
- Places: anyone who checks in to a location via a geotag
- Explore: posts that show up on the explore page
- Username (followers): anyone who follows your target
- Usernames (likers): anyone who likes a post from your target